WORX WG304.1 Electric Chainsaw
WORX WG304.1 is equipped with chain replacement and auto tensioning systems. The auto tensioning system has a large knob that secures the bar and the chain to maintain the appropriate tension when the electric chainsaw is in operation. This extends the life of the bar and the chain and eliminates the possibility of overtightening.
WORX WG304.1 has an 18-inch bar and is powerful for heavy-duty cutting jobs. The machine has a sprocket that can be easily lubricated, which preserves the tool life. The chainsaw is lightweight and is equipped with a metal bumper to stabilize the bar.
Special Features of the WORX WG304.1
- Tool-free installation, replacement and adjustment of the chain tension
- Equipped with safety chain brake and low-kickback bar
- Chain mechanism to prevent over tightening
- Rubberized rear-handle that is ergonomically designed for enhanced grip and comfort
- Oversized knob to secure chain and bar at correct tension
- Auto-oil lubrication and in-built oil storage with level indicator