The Remington electric chainsaw pole saw combination is right for you if you want to reach out and cut or trim overhead branches. The chainsaw can be extended to around 15 feet, which is enabled by the adjustable telescoping pole. The machine has an 8 amp motor and a 10-inch low-kickback bar with the chain.
The Remington RM1025SPS Ranger can be used not only for cutting but also for pruning. The Remington electric chainsaw is one of the few automated models available for pruning branches that are 10-15 feet overhead.
Special Features of the Remington RM1025SPS Ranger
- Easily detachable pole saw ideal for cutting and trimming branches 10-15 feet overhead
- Driven by an 8 amp electric motor and equipped with low-kickback 10-inch cutting bar and chain
- Flip and lock clamps to secure pole lengths with non-slip grips for better comfort and control
- Adjustable telescoping pole with upper and lower telescoping extensions
- 2-year limited manufacturer warranty