The Black & Decker LCS1020 is small-sized and one of the lightest electric chainsaws that money can buy. It weighs only 7.2 lbs but is equipped with a powerful 20-volt max lithium-ion battery and motor.
The Black & Decker LCS1020 is an ideal chainsaw for users who need a portable and lightweight tool for trimming and pruning activities or to cut firewood. The machine can handle medium-duty jobs and has a 10-inch cutting bar that can cut through wood smoothly and quickly. Its small size makes it quite portable and easy to use. The lightweight of the machine also allows the operator to use it for a prolonged period of time without any fatigue.
The chainsaw is equipped with a tool-free blade chain tension system that allows easy and quick adjustments. The machine also has an upgraded oiling system that allows you to check the oil level at any time.
Special Features of the Black & Decker LCS1020
- 2 pounds in weight, one of the lightest chainsaws available
- 20-volt max lithium battery that stays charged up to 5 times longer
- 10-inch Oregon low-kickback cutter bar and chain for faster and smoother cuts
- Operates on a 20-volt max lithium-ion battery
- Wraparound bale handle for enhanced comfort
- Improved auto-oiling system
- Tool-free blade chain tension system for hassle-free adjustments
- 2-year limited warranty